BRING NEW LIFE TO YOUR FEET
...a fluid cushion for superior shock absorption... means that you stand and walk on a pressure-free surface.
Every day, the average person takes approximately 18,000 steps and may walk over 100,000 miles in a lifetime! Soothe Insoles offer your feet a well-deserved treat!
Soothe Insoles improve your overall well-being with every step you take. The insoles have a fluid cushion for superior shock absorption which absorbs impact and means that you stand and walk on a pressure-free surface. Just like walking on water!
THE EMPHASIS IS ON COMFORT
Soothe Insoles are softer, more comfortable and, we believe, better in quality to other insoles on the market.
With Soothe Insoles your weight is distributed evenly, reducing pressure areas and alleviating discomfort. The pure, pharmaceutical grade glycerine filling provides a subtle, massaging action that makes these insoles unique. This makes them completely different from rigid orthotics and the gel, foam or fabric insoles available in the shops.
THESE REVOLUTIONARY NEW MASSAGING INSOLES ACTUALLY WORK
These revolutionary insoles support and cushion your feet all day long, reducing friction from day to day walking. Balance and posture are improved and they are perfect for most dress, casual, walking, golfing, bowling and low impact sports shoes.
- Soothe tired, aching feet
- Improve blood flow and circulation and reduce fatigue
- Provide relief from foot, heel, knee and hip pain
- Redistribute weight, reduce friction and relieve abnormal pressure in the lower back
- Provide superior shock absorption
- Support and cushion your feet all day long
- Can be worn over orthotics or arch support inserts if required
- Provide relief from medical conditions associated with foot pain such as Morton's Neuroma, Diabetic Neuropathy and Planter Fasciitis (often known as "Policeman's foot")
- Airline crew and passengers have found that Soothe Insoles assist in the prevention of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Rejuvenate tired, aching feet whilst standing or walking and reduce pressure caused by corns, callouses and painful heels
- Relieve pressure in the whole body including the legs, knees, hips, back and neck
- Provide maximum comfort and arch support
- Improve balance and posture
- Absorb impact and reduce friction from day to day walking
- Distribute weight evenly across your feet
- Transfer easily between different pairs of shoes but recommended to have a pair for each shoes
What our customers say...